Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Baby Brinley has arrived!




We just wanted to share our exciting news! Baby Brinley arrived on May 1st. She weighed 7lbs 14 oz and was 20 and1/2 inches. She is perfect in every way! Make sure you check out her dark hair, she may just be Justin's after all.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations guys. She is beautiful. I can't believe she is here already. She looks like a Mook baby with a little bit of Latta in her. Love you tons!!!! Take care of thoses girls Justin.

Love Ya,

Zach, Lori and Kids

Anonymous said...

Hey, Congrat's thats great that everything went alright shes a beaut nothing like daddys little girls. talk to ya later. Love Michael & Family

Anonymous said...

I WASN'T AWARE MY HUSBAND POSTED A COMMENT, BUT I WANT TO ADD MY TWO CENTS! SHE IS GORGEOUS! GLAD SHE IS HERE AND HEALTHY. GLAD WE WON'T BE THE ONLY ONES IN THE FAMILY WHO LOOK LIKE OUR KIDS HAVE TWO DIFFERENT DADS! HA HA!

Anniebanannie said...

She is adorable! Congratulations!