Sunday, June 25, 2006

Photo Shoot!





The girls had their first photo shoot and we wanted to share their adorable pictures! Allie was a bit of a pill, but Brinley seemed to be a natural when it came to posing for the pictures. We even got smiles from Brinley and she is only 7 weeks old!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, my nieces are sooooooo CUTE! I'm thinking Brinley looks like a half japanese, half hawaiian sumo wrestler! They are beautiful...talk about chalk and cheese though! About time you had a brownie :) Cant wait to see them again! xx Aunty Cheena

Anonymous said...

they are sooo cute - I agree with Katrina. Brinley reminds me of Justin when he was born - those cute cuddly little arms - makes you want to squeeze them. I'm sure their cousins Mya and Kate would love to come over and play with Allie and Brinley