Yes you read the title right... this is our new house! Many of you, I'm sure, are thinking, "Wow this is pretty green for the desert." Well it actually isn't in the desert. It's in Fishers, Indiana. Yes that's right, we are moving to the midwest. In fact, Justin has been there for three weeks!! The girls and I will be joining him on the 15th of this month. We are sad to leave our comfort zone, but excited for the new adventure. Justin will be a riot in the snow! (He hates to be cold) And it should be interesting being in a humid climate.
Sunday, June 03, 2007
Our New House
Yes you read the title right... this is our new house! Many of you, I'm sure, are thinking, "Wow this is pretty green for the desert." Well it actually isn't in the desert. It's in Fishers, Indiana. Yes that's right, we are moving to the midwest. In fact, Justin has been there for three weeks!! The girls and I will be joining him on the 15th of this month. We are sad to leave our comfort zone, but excited for the new adventure. Justin will be a riot in the snow! (He hates to be cold) And it should be interesting being in a humid climate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
beautiful! how fun for you guys. new places are great. it is dang humid there, though. but we've got that here as well. even being raised in the humid SE, it's still tough for me in the summer. keep us posted!
It looks gigantic! That's great. It means there will be lots of room for us to come out and visit. It really is pretty. Nothing like our track homes....which is a good thing. We will miss you guys!
Hey is there a house next door we can buy? Well miss you tons
Oh my gosh! Congratulations! I can't believe you will be in Indiana, but I'm sure it will be a great a dventure.
I can't wait to visit your mansion!!!! See you in Vegas next week!
Hey! Are you there yet? Send me your address when you get a chance. Hope all is well.
Post a Comment