Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Lake Michigan




Yes we are alive! We have been very busy the last few weeks, but it is finally starting to settle down.

For my birthday this year we went up to Lake Michigan to see my cousin Lori and her cute family. We had a blast. The lake was clean and absolutely beautiful. The girls had so much fun playing in the water and building sandcastles. So did Justin! We met up with Lori, Zach and their kids and they showed us some of the local hangouts. The kids got along great and Allie can't wait to see them again. Neither can the rest of us!

7 comments:

Julie said...

Yea yea yea! I was so hoping someone would update their blog.. and how cute. I love your little girlies. Hope your bday was great!

Laura said...

yeah some pictures!! I'm glad to see that you all look great and happy.

natalie said...

Finally. :) Love the pictures. The girls are getting big. Fun to see what you're up to.

Spjut Family said...

So fun. You are brave to take your little one on vaction. I don't go anywhere unless I have a rocking chair and his crib. :)

Are you going to make it to our reunion next summer???

Olivia said...

I was starting to wonder. Sounds like a fun trip. You'll have to post some more pictures of Claire soon. I'm sure she has grown tons already.

The MacPherson Family said...

Hey how did you make your cute collage? I stole if for my blog. I hope you don't mind. Tell me how you make them. Can you email me pics of the kids. mac4twins@msn.com. Thanks!!!

Jill said...

Hey. I saw your comment on Jennie Larson's blog and just wanted to say hi. Your family is beautiful. Hope all is well.