Sunday, September 20, 2009

Photography class

Our ward has been hosting a photography class, with a fabulous photographer as the teacher. I have learned so much. Here are a few pictures I have taken with my new skills.






These three photos are from our outdoor portrait class. I love the one of Brinley.



Our first assignment was to take a self-portrait using the self-timer. This was the hardest assignment yet! I decided it is really hard to take a picture of yourself that you actually like. This is the best one I got. It reminds me a bit of the Senior pictures I took at Bernart and Williams (anyone remember the fake brick wall with the green plants?)

6 comments:

Laura said...

Danielle the girls pics are really cute, And you look amazing. Have fun with the rest of the class. I wish I could take it.

Teri said...

I am jealous! I want to take cute pictures. You look great! I love the pictures.

The Kahumokus said...

Ha! Your Bernhart and Williams comment made me laugh. Your girls are getting so big and I'm jealous of your picture-taking skills. I'd love to take a class!

Anniebanannie said...

Hey, I was just looking at your blog and I picked out the same background for mine. Sharing a room for a couple of years does weird things to your brain.

Dave, Lisa, Summer and Jace said...

Cute pics. I love the close ups!

Spjut Family said...

Excellent photos. Your family is so so cute. I love the little ballerina shot too.