Just a little post to let you all know we are alive (yes Natalie I saw your FB status!) Things are just 10 times busier with 3 kids! We had a fabulous Christmas, and hopefully will be back to blogging more regularly soon.
Our family started in April 2002. We have lived in New Zealand, Las Vegas, Mesa, AZ and soon Fishers Indiana. As you can see, we have two darling and very active little girls that keep us laughing, crying and just plain crazy!
7 comments:
Yay! You heeded the call! That baby of yours is too cute! Can't wait for more updates. Hopefully sooner rather than later, hmmmm? :)
Oh, she is a cutie. Glad you are alive :)I was just telling Joey, "I miss Danielle!"
I love the picture. Did you take it? Such cute girls!
YOur family is so cute, so I'm glad to see an updated picture of the little one.
That picture is sooooooo darling! Can't wait to see you guys when we get back!
time for you to update the blog again!! COME ON! I need more photos!
I got cut out. OUCH.
Post a Comment