Oh she looks so grown up. Happy Brithday big girl. I keep telling Lilly that I'm not going to let her turn 6. I'm happy and sad that they grow up so fast!!!
Our family started in April 2002. We have lived in New Zealand, Las Vegas, Mesa, AZ and soon Fishers Indiana. As you can see, we have two darling and very active little girls that keep us laughing, crying and just plain crazy!
3 comments:
Wow! Six years old. That is crazy! I still remember coming to hold her as a newborn. She is such a cutie. Looks like she had a fun day!
Oh she looks so grown up. Happy Brithday big girl. I keep telling Lilly that I'm not going to let her turn 6. I'm happy and sad that they grow up so fast!!!
uh oh - I see some competitive 2-wheel scooter races in our very near future! :)
Post a Comment