Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Happy Birthday America!




Anyone who knows Allie knows that she loves Happichu... Happy Birthdays! Well America's birthday was no exception. We celebrated with swimming, snaps (fireworks are illegal in Arizona) and of course a CAKE!!! The girls enjoyed themselves and looked so cute in their matching 4th of July outfits.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photo's! We watched the Hooper Day parade and Trenton rode in it with the Preist group who made a bed for the bed races. Pictures didn't turn out so well, but we had a blast watching the races!!
The Mark Mook Family

Anonymous said...

These are great photos and I'm so pleased Rose brought the computer over so I can see them all. They are two beautiful girls and I wish I could give them a hug and a kiss

Anonymous said...

What beautiful girls! We sure miss you guys and hope all is well. Brinley is a little chunk! She is adorable, and Ali looks like she lovs her sis a lot. Glad you guys are healthy and happy.


Love,

Michael and Trisha