We had the greatest time playing on the beach in San Diego. The water was a bit too cold for Allie, but she loved playing in the sand. In fact, it took us 2 weeks to get the sand out of her hair!
this picture reminds me of Karl and Justin at Waihi Beach a few decades ago!! Brinley reminds me of Justin and Allie reminds me of Karl - same everything - both cute and just themselves. Mya and Kate will love playing their cousins - roll on September eh!!
Hi Latta Family Your Aunt Ineke here, I Though to drop you a line to tell you that my Daugher Charne had a boy 9 lb 6 ozs he is a big boy his name is Micheal Alan. You pic's are nice and I see that your girls are growing fast and Pretty, Give my Love to your Dad and Mum and tell them I love them and you. Love Ineke
Our family started in April 2002. We have lived in New Zealand, Las Vegas, Mesa, AZ and soon Fishers Indiana. As you can see, we have two darling and very active little girls that keep us laughing, crying and just plain crazy!
3 comments:
so cute, tell me why we don't live there?
this picture reminds me of Karl and Justin at Waihi Beach a few decades ago!! Brinley reminds me of Justin and Allie reminds me of Karl - same everything - both cute and just themselves. Mya and Kate will love playing their cousins - roll on September eh!!
Hi Latta Family Your Aunt Ineke here, I Though to drop you a line to tell you that my Daugher Charne had a boy 9 lb 6 ozs he is a big boy his name is Micheal Alan. You pic's are nice and I see that your girls are growing fast and Pretty,
Give my Love to your Dad and Mum and tell them I love them and you.
Love Ineke
Post a Comment