Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Our Halloween!


I know it is almost a week after Halloween, but here are some pictures from the big night. Brinley and Allie had s a blast. Brinley didn't get left behind at all. She was up at the door with her bag waiting for the candy. In fact, the next day we went over to our neighbors house for something, and they weren't there. Brinley was so mad that she stood next to our neighbors car and cried!! She wanted candy!
Here is Allie and her tail. Brinley with and without her Minnie Mouse ears! Aren't their costumes cute? Of course, Rella made them. She always does a fabulous job!

15 comments:

The Baker said...

I love girl costumes, Brinley is so cute, Lincon and her would have so much fun, we can't wait to see you.......and FINALLY! I have been waiting for these photos.

100 Percent Cottam said...

oh, adorable adorable! i can't believe someone made those costumes. that's amazing.

angie said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! i'm so happy right now. i found your sister on facebook and i asked her to give you my email address...i figured she wouldn't remember, so i'm so happy you found me on here. you were my bestest friend that i couldn't find! i was so aweful at keepin' in touch, but i'm getting alot better at it now!!! your girls are so cute. give me an update on you and your family...jobs, where you live....blah blah. yay for blogs!

Laura said...

I love the wig!!!!!

The Kahumokus said...

What a clever mermaid costume! It would be hard to walk in a mermaid tail...I love that it's pants!

Camille said...

So cute, I can't believe Alley wore the wig, Carlaya said her's itched her so bad adn constantly took it off. They looked adorable. we miss lil' Alley.

Camille said...

sorry- I botched it! ALLIE- not alley i knew that. LOL

Michelle Randall said...

I am loving Allie's red hair! They look so cute! Isn't it funny how young they figure out the whole candy thing. :)

Brandon, McKell & Ryker said...

I love the costumes. I can't wait to take Ryker Trick-or-Treating in a few years!

Holly said...

Brinley looks so cute, and Allie's costume made me laugh! They look darling.

The MacPherson Family said...

What adorable girls. They are getting so big. I don't have your home phone # so call me and we can talk about Thanksgiving.

Katie said...

Well, the costumes lived up to their descriptions- so cute!!!! It's so funny to see Allie with that red wig and a shell bra!

Lindsey said...

I'm so glad you found me. BTW, how did you find me? Your family is so cute. It is so good to hear from you. KIT!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Danielle the girls look so cute!! I just started a blog today so you will have to see it. I love yours!!!!

Michelle Randall said...

come on now!!!!! Where are you? We want more. :)