Monday, October 29, 2007

We are finally getting an UNCLE!!


So admist our fun filled vacation to Las Vegas, Camille's boyfriend Hector decided it was time to propose!! It was so cool being involved with the whole thing. He flew her out to Austin Texas. (click here if you want to see more pictures) The girls are so excited to have an uncle and Justin and I are excited to have a brother. I guess good things come to those who wait!!

11 comments:

Lemon Annie said...

WHAT?!!!!! We are so excited for them! Tell her congrats. We didn't even know she had a boyfriend. When is the big day?

Nat Lud said...

That's awesome!! Congrats to the newly engaged. Now Justin will have an ally!

Michelle Randall said...

very fun! it's cool to help plan siblings wedding festivities! you get to help, but you don't get ALL the stress. Are you doing the flowers?

Emily said...

ummmm, so I was having a classic blog hopping session, and on a friend of a friend of a friends page, I saw the Lattas. I was thinking, "I know some Lattas, I should take a peak." Then to my surprise it was you, Danielle, the only Latta I know.

We also have a blog if you would like to take a look :) it is Kyleandemilyc.blogspot.com.
(oh by the way, this is Emily Christensen from the ward, in case you know another Emily.)

Teri said...

I am so happy for your sis! I guess I just thought she was married already! I went and saw her pics! Great Ring Camilla! She looks great. Congratulations!

Katie said...

Hey, he's cute! Yeah, Camille!

The Kahumokus said...

Horray! Congrats Camille, nice work!

Olivia said...

Good for Camille! He looks like a good one. And Texas is beautiful. Well the engagment site is anyways. Lots of fun pics. Congrats!

100 Percent Cottam said...

hey hey! that's the best. why austin? what are they doing in my fair city?

Anniebanannie said...

How exciting!! What grat news. Tell camille that I'm so happy for her.

Janalyn said...

Yay! Congratulations to Camille! That's very exciting news, thanks for sharing Danielle.