Saturday, January 19, 2008

Camille's Wedding

Over Christmas break my sister got married in the Las Vegas temple! The wedding and reception were fabulous. I have never seen Camille so happy and we are just so excited to have Hector as part of our family!

12 comments:

Michelle Anglesey said...

This looks GREAT Danielle! I like the new update on the blog too. Your family is pretty adorable, I love you guys a lot. Tell the girls auntie Chooch loves them.

Matt Sorensen said...

How fun for your family, congrats to Camille and Hector!

Laurie said...

by the way the above message was from me, i forgot i was logged in under his user. :)

The Kahumokus said...

Congrats Camille! You look beautiful and I LOVE your dress. Danielle, I wish we would have gotten together in Vegas...things are always so crazy and then the time is gone!

100 Percent Cottam said...

beautiful pics! what a happy day! :)

shannon said...

Danielle - Sorry nothing to do with this post but- I tag you, see my blog for details!

Lemon Annie said...

She looks gorgeous and extremely happy! We are so happy for her. I am glad that is was a perfect day for them.

Used Cars said...

I want to see pictures of the reception and all the work that YOU did! How did the flowers and everything turn out? I bet you enjoyed your break from crazy winter weather while you went home to Vegas where it's sunny and warm.

Teri said...

I am glad you posted about the wedding. Everything looks beautiful. I thought you were your yountest sister....you guys look a lot alike. Congrats to Camilla. Weston says he loves Ali!

Olivia said...

Looks like a nice wedding. Tell Camille Congrats.

The Kahumokus said...

What's your email address?

Another Blog... said...

Hey guys! Fun to see you all! just letting you know we changed our blog name... tylanfam.blogspot
LANECE