Here is Allie singing in her Preschool Christmas Performance. She was so excited to sing in the big church with the Christmas Trees (it's a Presbyterian preschool) They were so cute singing Jingle Bells. The last song I just had to roll my eyes at. We don't really encourage our daughter to sing "Happy Birthday Jesus" but she did sing really well. Enjoy and have a Merry Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
happy birthday to Jesus, huh?! :) i love it. too cute.
How fun. Grandma Smith had us come to her house on Christmas Eve a few years back to have a birthday party for Jesus. Had a birthday cake and sung Happy Birthday and everything. I have mixed feelings but I guess it helps the kids get the point. Your girls are adorable and I LOVED your Christmas card. You are way too crafty.
Danielle-thanks so much for featuring me again!! I really appreciate it! I actually thought that the apron would really sell quickly, but it's still in the shop...guess you never know :) Thanks again!! The Christmas pics of your girls in the banner are so cute!!!
Hey Danielle! To answer your question...no we are not renting our house out. That link was just there for my sister Tina. I am trying to convince her to come and live by me...hence the house for rent. We are buying a home and we should move the end of this month. We got a great house! Call me some time. Hope things are good for you guys!
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.
Holy Cow all your videos are so cute. I can't believe how big your girls are getting.
Post a Comment