So my camera is broken!! Allie accidentally dropped it, and now I am in a big dilemma. Do I get it fixed or do I buy a nice new SLR and pick up a new hobby? Any suggestions?

Oh and on a random note, this is a picture I found on my sisters 8000 pictures she had from her wedding. I think it may be my new favorite picture of myself!
14 comments:
Try hitting your camera. Whenever mine won't work, I smack it and it's good as new! VERY cute picture.
I'm glad you found the blog for our reunion. (Can you believe it’s been that long?) Feel free to add it as a link on your blog and spread the word! http://shsco98.blogspot.com/
Get a new fancy SLR, then we can figure them out together...or get lessons from a certain master we know. (Holly in case you read this...the aforementioned master would be you :)
I would have to agree, that is a really good picture of you!
i vote new carmer.
and i agree, gorgeous pic of you.
camera. geez. i'm illiterate.
What a super cute photo!!! I love it!!! Well if I can't have my new camera, I guess it is only fair that my bf would get one. SO you have my vote. Just too bad you aren't close enough that we can't share
Yes, you like a model. And for Heaven's sake, get a new camera!
Mine is an ELPH SD850 IS. I really like it. I thought about getting some huge fancy thing, but this works well to take on the go.
You look gorgeous!
Buy the SLR.
I just read Emily's comment - hilarious!
Beautiful picture, Danielle. As for the camera, no clue about that kind of stuff.
Love the picture it is darling of both of you! Miss you guys!
You do look hot! Good for you. Your daughter is stinkin cute. She should be in magazines or something.
That is a great picture of you and your little one too. I love it.
Um, why are you even asking? Get a fancy new camera, of course! And that is a great picture of you! So cute, so polished!
This picture is way cute of you both! Like a timeless shot. You look great Danielle!
We went through the same thing twice. Once we paid to get it fixed, but if it's a Canon they charge a $100 flat fee no matter what they fix. (Although you can upgrade to a refurbished model for a little bit more). The second time Ryan went behind my back and bought a nicer new camera. While I was kinda ticked at the time, it was definitely the right move. So, I say cut your losses and get a nicer new one (I was looking at Amazon last night and they have some really reasonable prices for some nice ones).
Post a Comment