Allie's Birthday weekend was so much fun. My parents came in on Friday night and so Saturday, Sunday and Monday were all spent celebrating her Birthday. For our little family party we went Duck Pin Bowling and then out to dinner. Allie is a pretty good little bowler and she beat all of us with a score of 160! Way to go Allie. Here is her little celebration dance. (She gets all of her dance moves from Justin!)
Friday, February 08, 2008
Royal Celebration Day One
Allie's Birthday weekend was so much fun. My parents came in on Friday night and so Saturday, Sunday and Monday were all spent celebrating her Birthday. For our little family party we went Duck Pin Bowling and then out to dinner. Allie is a pretty good little bowler and she beat all of us with a score of 160! Way to go Allie. Here is her little celebration dance. (She gets all of her dance moves from Justin!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Okay seriously that dance....so stinkin cute. Jack loves bowling too.
Max can bowl better than me too.
Oh Allie I love your dance!!! But I;ve see your mom dance, I think you might get your moves from her.
Funny girl! Watch out what career she chooses...! Ha ha
yahoo! yay allie. what a cute girl.
160! Holy snot! I can't even get that high on Wii bowling.
Hey Danielle! So good to hear from you. How fun is the blogging world reuniting all us Vegasers...even if Drew's involved. :) What a cute mom you are! I love that princess invitation. I'm excited to keep up with you now.
Soooooo adorable!
Hey, Danielle! It's so fun to see pics of your family. Evan loves bowling, too. He's only been once, but he adored it. Your girls are precious!
These pictures are so cute! Looks like Allie's bday was a big success.
Happy birthday, Allie! Looks like you had a fun birthday!
Post a Comment