My secret mission to kidnap Justin and take him to Chicago was a success. We had so much fun, and it was awesome to have his undivided attention for 2 whole days!! We stayed at the Intercontinental Hotel on the Magificent Mile, shopped and ate to we dropped and actually finished a conversation without being interupted 5000 times! My favorite part, however, was seeing WICKED! Wow!! It was so GOOD and worth every penny.
So here are some pictures of our fun weekend without kids. Thanks Opa and Rella for babysitting, we are still detoxing our girls.

7 comments:
how fun!!! we leave for our cruise on thursday and i'm almost dying with anticipation!!!
How much fun would that be. I am sure you had a blast and you two are so cute together. Glad you had some one on one time.
oh man, you got me craving some chicago pizza now! I went there once and i would love to go back. Glad you guys had fun. You look so cute in your pics.
Wow! I'm so jealous! I love honeymoon weekends, even though I've only had one (well, not counting the actual honeymoon). I'm so glad you guys got to do that and see Wicked, which I agree is amazing.
Sounds fun! Isn't Wicked awesome? I am (little bit, okay a lot) obsessed with it.
LUCKY!!!!!!!!!! Now you should get the Wicked soundtrack if you don't have it already. It's Baylie's fave.
danielle, wow what a small world. i think everyone is involved in the blogging world. i found your latta name on jo anna's site and had found flash backs of high school and new zealand. i hope all is well. melissa (anderson)
Post a Comment