Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A Sunday Walk





The weather has been so nice the past 2 weeks, so I apologize for not posting. We have been taking advantage of the sunshine!

These are some pictures of the girls on one of our Sunday walks. They are so cute to each other (most of the time) and are at a perfect age right now. They are just so content to play outside with each other and it is so fun to see them play together like true friends! I hope this lasts for a long, long time.

9 comments:

100 Percent Cottam said...

they are so adorable! and getting so grown up!

The Baker said...

i'm sure gald your kids are getting along, my boys lately have been fighting non stop. Its driving me crazy! They are adorable, i wish you would come back so my boys will have cute girls to date!

Holly said...

So cute . . .

Tara Joy said...

You have got to love that. They are too cute holding hands. Where you live just looks beautiful. There is nowhere like that in Vegas.

Shelley said...

I love sister love! You know they will still be each other's favorite friends twenty years from now!

Rachel B. said...

What cute pictures. And I cannot believe the difference in their hair color. One being so blond and the other so dark. Such cute girls!

Sara said...

Hi Danielle! It's Sara Russell. I'm glad you found my blog. I'm still getting used to this whole blogging thing! Your girls are so dang cute! How have you been? Mike and I were just talking about you guys, and wondering what you were up to! Are you still in AZ? I'm going to add you to my blog!

::MilaMook:: said...

You need to update your blog! I need new pictures!! I miss you guys.
_Camille

JoAnna Anderson said...

Cute girls! Sunday walks are always the best family time.