Our first extended family vacation was awesome! We flew from Indy to Salt Lake and met up with my parents, Auntie Toe (Camille) Uncle Crocodile (Hector) and Auntie Chooch (Michelle). We ate a yummy burger at Crown Burger, then headed up to Yellowstone. Poor Michelle didn't get to come because of school and we really missed her. We drove up through Pocatella, ID up to West Yellowstone where our lovely accomodations were waiting. We stayed in a fabulous double wide trailer that is so fitting for the town of West Yellowstone, MT.
For the next two days we spent lots of time in the Park. It was beautiful. I think Allie thought Yellowstone was going to be a big zoo with lots of animals. She was disappointed a bit, until a huge ELK jumped out in front of our car. Pretty impressive. Allie squealed and gaulked and when the elk had passed she said "Mom I was so excited I forgot to take a picture!" We fished, saw Old Faithful, watched the buffalo herds and ate lots of yummy, yummy ice cream. I caught a GINORMOUS fish, but alas I don't have a picture. It snapped my line at the shoreline while Justin and my Dad tried to take over my victory. Thanks a lot guys!
Stay tuned for our adventures in Jackson Hole!

6 comments:
Sounds like a very fun trip. I can't believe how big your girls are getting! Too bad you didn't get a picture of your fish!!
I can't believe we missed each other there! I got your message when we got home. Bummer. It's fun to see your adventures up there!
I am just glad to see some pics. I was beginning to forget what you and your cuties looked like. I think we have the same sunglasses. Girls with style....what can I say.
very fun! Glad to see some pictures with water, trees, etc. All I ever see is the dry desert and lots of cactus. :) I can't believe how big allie is getting.
What a fun trip. I remember going to Bar J when Grandma and Grandpa took Cody, Michael and ME it was awesome. I have great memories of that trip. Looks like you had fun.
Your trip looked like it was a lot of fun! I can't believe how big the girls are! They are adorable! I love your blog...very cute & creative! How are you? A long time no see!!!
Post a Comment