Thursday, June 26, 2008

Allie's Grand Recital

This was Allie's big grand finale for her dance class. She has learned so much this year and we can't wait for next year.

** She is the second one from the left. And she did much better at her actual recital (this was the dress rehearsal.)**

6 comments:

The Kahumokus said...

I love their little outfits! What a beautiful ballerina you have.

Anniebanannie said...

So cute:)

Jessica said...

So cute! Danielle your family looks like they are doing well. It has been a long time. What cute kiddos.

Jes Gordon

Addi Heap said...

That is soo... cute. You should come and visit us that would be way fun!

~Addi

Citizens of Heapsterville said...

Hi Danielle,

How fun to find you thru a blog! Seeing your pictures makes me miss you and your family! Congrats to the newest citizen!

Love Susan

Tammy said...

How darling, I cant believe it has been a year since you moved , I found you blog on ridgways, I love looking around and finding people we love , Just thougth I'd let you know our newly wedds (ver a year now) but they are expecting in Jan. we are so excited this wil be our first grandbaby. Its go to see you are happy , keep in touch!!