So the car seat cover: the actual car seat part is simple. Just cut out an oval shape and put elastic on it. Slip it over your original cover, that way you don't have to add padding or a lining. Then cut slits where the you need them for the belt stuff. I used a button hole stitch on those. The actual hard part is the canopy, and my friend helped me on that. We made a new one, at it was more complicated that I could have done myself. Good luck. Congrats on another girl! Did you want a boy...maybe we could trade! Love ya Teri
Our family started in April 2002. We have lived in New Zealand, Las Vegas, Mesa, AZ and soon Fishers Indiana. As you can see, we have two darling and very active little girls that keep us laughing, crying and just plain crazy!
5 comments:
:) I love it...look at Allie right on que! Brings back all the old tap dance memories. Merry Christmas.
Cute dance, GREAT JOb ALLIE
Allie is flippin' hilarious. I love that little girl. She is actually with it this time. Usually she spaces out! She is growing up!!!
So the car seat cover: the actual car seat part is simple. Just cut out an oval shape and put elastic on it. Slip it over your original cover, that way you don't have to add padding or a lining. Then cut slits where the you need them for the belt stuff. I used a button hole stitch on those. The actual hard part is the canopy, and my friend helped me on that. We made a new one, at it was more complicated that I could have done myself. Good luck. Congrats on another girl! Did you want a boy...maybe we could trade! Love ya
Teri
that is so dang cute! allie is the cutest and best dancer in the class! i wish allie and mia could take dance together!
Post a Comment