They look so adorable! I can't believe how big Allie is. Nuts! I was just thinking today about when Jer was your home teacher so we'd just come over on Sunday's and chill. Miss that! Hope you're feeling well.
What cute girls. I can't believe you are having another one. I guess girls just run in your family! I think its great the world needs more cute girls around!
Our family started in April 2002. We have lived in New Zealand, Las Vegas, Mesa, AZ and soon Fishers Indiana. As you can see, we have two darling and very active little girls that keep us laughing, crying and just plain crazy!
6 comments:
OH so fun!!
They look so adorable! I can't believe how big Allie is. Nuts! I was just thinking today about when Jer was your home teacher so we'd just come over on Sunday's and chill. Miss that! Hope you're feeling well.
Hey Danielle, Here is where I got the directions for my Valentine's wreath:
http://littlebirdiesecrets.blogspot.com/2009/01/just-little-more-than-month-until.html
By the way, she has a ton of other cute projects on her blog. You should check them out.
P.S. Your girls are adorable in the snow!
I am so glad to hear about another darling Latta girl on the way! You are going to have a lot of weddings to pay for some day!
Way cute blog! Congrats on another girl! And I LOVE the name you chose!!! ;) Hope you are doing well!
What cute girls. I can't believe you are having another one. I guess girls just run in your family! I think its great the world needs more cute girls around!
Post a Comment