Baby Claire Marie made her debut on Monday night at 8:30pm. She weighed 7 lbs 6 oz and was 20 and 1/2 inches long. The girls are in heaven and are such good helpers. We are so lucky to have this beautiful little girl come to our home!
Congratulations! She looks so sweet and loveable. I can't believe how different your two older girls look from each other. All three sure are beauties! And of course, I love the name!
Oh I am so excited! I saw something about this on facebook first...I hurried to your blog to see the pics. She is beautiful, but I knew she would be. You guys are all cuties! I hope you don't care, but I am going to use that same name, if we ever get another girl! I love it! Miss you so much. I love babies!
Aaaah....I am so far behind! COngrats! I should have been checking your blog sooner. How are you feeling? Isn't 3 just loads of fun. :) It actually wasn't too bad until my baby hit 6 months. Then it got harder. We are so happy for you guys. She is so cute!
Yeah, I'm so excited for you. We are excited to come visit for the blessing. Make sure to let us know when it is asap. We are going to Utah for a few weeks the end of June.
You are going to be one of the families in church I envy with all the girls sitting quietly and looking so cute with their perfect hair!!! She is a doll, congrats!!!
Congrats Danielle. Great name choice. She is beautiful and I hope you're doing well. Best of luck adjusting to three kids. Look forward to seeing more pictures.
congratulations! she is simply adorable! it seems like i just found out you were pregnant, and now your little princess is here. we'd love to see you the next time you are in vegas.
Our family started in April 2002. We have lived in New Zealand, Las Vegas, Mesa, AZ and soon Fishers Indiana. As you can see, we have two darling and very active little girls that keep us laughing, crying and just plain crazy!
28 comments:
Congratulations! She looks so sweet and loveable. I can't believe how different your two older girls look from each other. All three sure are beauties! And of course, I love the name!
Congratulations Danielle! She's beautiful!
Hooray! I love her name and she is adorable. Congrats!!!!
She's a cutie! I can't wait to hold her.
awwww, congrats! so happy for you guys! 3 little girls!!
Congratulations! She is adorable.
Mommy and the girls look beautiful!!! I wish I was there to give her a smooch.
What a sweetheart! I love girls so much. I could have a gaggle of them.
Congratulations Latta fam! She is beautiful--just like the other two. Can't wait to see whose features she takes on. We are so happy for you!
Congratulations! She's so beautiful and I love her name. So fun. I'm not far behind:) 12 more days!
Yay, well done Danielle! That's a sweet picture of you and your girls.
Congratulations!!! I was thinking of you all week and now I know why. What a cutie and you look great too! Hope to see you soon.
Congrats Latta Family. What a doll! And her name is just perfect. You four girls look so happy in the pic!
Oh I am so excited! I saw something about this on facebook first...I hurried to your blog to see the pics. She is beautiful, but I knew she would be. You guys are all cuties! I hope you don't care, but I am going to use that same name, if we ever get another girl! I love it! Miss you so much. I love babies!
Aaaah....I am so far behind! COngrats! I should have been checking your blog sooner. How are you feeling? Isn't 3 just loads of fun. :) It actually wasn't too bad until my baby hit 6 months. Then it got harder. We are so happy for you guys. She is so cute!
Oh she is beautiful. Three little girls, what a blessing. Who two make pretty girls (keep them coming) love ya. Jen Olsen
Congrats! She is beautiful!!!
She is such a little love. Congrats again!
She's so cute! I just want to pinch her little cheeks!
She's beautiful, congratulations. I love the A,B,C names, so cute!
Congratulations Latta family. She is beautiful and perfect in every way. Take care and get rest..wink, wink.
Yeah, I'm so excited for you. We are excited to come visit for the blessing. Make sure to let us know when it is asap. We are going to Utah for a few weeks the end of June.
You are going to be one of the families in church I envy with all the girls sitting quietly and looking so cute with their perfect hair!!! She is a doll, congrats!!!
Congratulations! What a beauty!
I posted a blog entry about how I lost the weight! Congrats again on your cutie. I love her already!
Congrats Danielle. Great name choice. She is beautiful and I hope you're doing well. Best of luck adjusting to three kids. Look forward to seeing more pictures.
Congrats guys!! She looks like all of you for sure! She's so dang cute!! Hope we get to see you all soon!
congratulations! she is simply adorable! it seems like i just found out you were pregnant, and now your little princess is here. we'd love to see you the next time you are in vegas.
Post a Comment