We went Ice Skating a few weeks back with Justin's Orthodontics office. The girls had a blast! Allie picked it up really quickly and before we knew it she was dragging Justin around the rink. I wasn't able to skate because of the huge watermelon attached to my stomach, but watching was just as fun. We also had a special visitor that night as well. Our good friend Del from Arizona came to visit.... finally after 2 years! The girls warmed up to him right away and we hope he comes back soon!
Monday, March 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I wish I could have fit in his suitcase. The girls are growing up too fast. Really, ICE skating?!
Hey, Congratulations on the new additon soon to be arriving. It is so fun to see your cute family. It is nice to see how everyone's lives have turned out. :) your shildren are adoreable
Hey stranger! Hope you are hanging in there with just a couple weeks left. I personally LOVE the name Cassidy. That was on my list for Avery, but my hubby shot it down. They are all cute though. Good luck with everything.
Sorry....wrong user name. That was me! :)
Come on...give us preggo pics!
Post a Comment