Sunday, October 14, 2007

Check out my Slide Show!

5 comments:

Laura said...

That looks like the funnest farm ever!!!!! Did I see Tractor races? Thanks for the up date.

Nat Lud said...

Hey! That is so fun. Your girls just get cuter every time you post. We totally miss you guys! Sorry I didn't say anything about Jer coming out there before. It totally just dawned on me after he was already there. Yup, I've got slow mommy brain! Hope you're doing good. Keep the updated coming!

The Baker said...

It's about time I see a post from you. I just love keeping in touch with this blog thing, I feel like I talk to you often.

100 Percent Cottam said...

how fun is that? i love it. i'm totally doing one of those next time a slideshow is in order.

The Kahumokus said...

You inspired me to do a slideshow...I love it! I read on Nat Lud's that you're going to be in Vegas. When? I'll be there until the 24th if you want to get together!