Sunday, October 14, 2007
Pumpkin Farm
For preschool Allie went to a pumpkin farm. It was so much fun. They had all sorts of station for the kids to explore. They had a bunch of tractors for them to play on, and they the self drawn carriage. Next they read a story, and saw the animals. Then it was on the back of a big truck for a hayride to the pumpkin patch. We picked our own pumpkins and then loaded the back on the truck for a ride to the grain bin. After that it was time for chores on the farm, the girls gathered eggs, loaded corn on the conveyor belt, baled hay, and forked straw into a bucket. After a long day on the farm the finally got to eat lunch. It was a fabulous day for all, especially in their darling "God Loves Me" tee-shirts. (They go to a Presbyterian preschool)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Why are you blogging at 5:00 in the morning! You are nuts! I usually have just gotten into bed...Wait, let me think about this. Really, we should call each other then. It's the middle of the night for me, but that's when I go to bed. :) Such cute pictures of these little complete opposite sisters. I can't believe how big Brinley is getting. I think you guys should swing down to Mesa when you're in Vegas. It's totally on your way!
sounds like a party! we love the pumpkin patch - good stuff!
Post a Comment