Okay, so this post is long overdue. Justin is officially an American! These are pictures from his swearing in ceremony. I didn't expect to get emotional over this, but somehow going to a ceremony where people have worked so hard to gain citizenship was quite touching. Needless to say, I am proud to be an American!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Congratulations Justin, that is wonderful!!! I'm totally with you Danielle, it's a great thing to witness.
Congrats! That's great... even though NZ is a million times prettier. :)
Congrats! And ditto to Jen's comment.
Seriously I just got like all teary eyed. That is so awesome! What a very special occasion! Welcome aboard Justin!
Congrats to Justin! Right in time for the 4th of July! I would love to go to one of those ceremonies, I could definitely see how emotional they could be.
Congratulations Justin! I love the big grin in the second shot.
Hooray for Justin! Danielle, do you remember the story in the 4th grade reader about becoming a U.S. citizen? I've always wanted to see a ceremony since I read that.
that is awesome. i've heard it's really hard to do, so good job to justin for all the hard work.
Post a Comment