Justin and I were driving Allie to school one day, when Justin saw something move out of the corner of his eye, on the side of the road. Next thing I know we are parked on the side of the street so Justin can go investigate (he wished he worked for the FBI.) He comes back with a TURTLE! We brought our little friend home and found a plastic container for him, fed him lettuce and watched him swim around. Some very concerned friends warned me about the lovely germs turtles have, so we quickly returned him to our local pond. I let the girls take him outside and hold him, just as long as they promised to wash their hands really well.
I must admit a pet turtle is such an improvement from the lizards and scorpions we would find in the desert.

6 comments:
Where's your turtles head? :)
Hey Danielle! Just to let you know the link to our blog is wrong. It is spenceandmirholmes.blogspot.com
you missed the e on Spence. But now I guess I know how much you check out my blog...thanks a lot! :)
wow, its good to see that you guys are alive. Your girls are so cute, can you beleve our babies are 2! we miss you guys, when are you coming out here again?
Hallelujah! Some new pictures....I guess this is all becuz of my nagging, right?
Turtles are fun! What cute pictures of the girls!
Hey Danielle, this is Janae! I was wondering if you know of any at home preschool's in Henderson that you would recommend. I know that everyone used to love the one you did. I am moving back to Henderson this summer and was looking to sign my little girl up. E-mail me at janaewirig@gmail.com if you know of any. Thanks!
Post a Comment