With a little less than 12 weeks to go, we are no where close to naming our new little princess. So I am asking for your suggestions on names. Have something that you think goes well with Latta? Please leave a comment! Thanks for you help!
I love the names of our daughters (obviously) but also love Sarah, Sophie, and Lily. Do you want to end in "y" sound like Allie (even though it is Alisondra) and Brinley? I also like Lila but I am not sure if it goes with Lila Latta, but Lily Latta sounds really sweet. Nicole has borrowed a great name book of mine. You should take a peek at it. It has names suggestions for siblings. Good luck.
i have named 4 girls! ha ha it's hard! You should pick a name that starts with "C"...that would give you a theme (abc's) and it would narrow down the names you have to pick from. Caitlin, Carli, Charlotte (favorite),Cassidy...you get the point! anyway, i had no ryhme or reason to the names i picked for my girls...i just liked them. some of my favs that we didn't use are Olivia (#1, but derek wouldn't do Olivia Oliverson! ;) Kennedy, Reagan, Lilian, Julia, Mallory, Oakley. GOOD LUCK! (i love all my girls names too...Katelyn Grace, Annie Helen, Samantha Claire, Alexis Rae)
I think it is so obvious LAURA LATTA. I can't tell you my favs because what if I decide to have another one and its a girl. Okay you win, I love JANE, JILL and KATE. You have may to choose from good luck.
Names are so hard. I saw Angie suggested Olivia... I know you always wanted to name one of your daughters after me! Best of luck. We had the hardest time with our twins. They still didn't have set names until the day they arrived. Looking forward to hearing your choice.
What's the one we came up with when you visited? Now I can't remember it, but I really liked it. You know you'll end up with Claire in the end, though. Now come up with a boy's name for me.
That little chooch is so BUSTED. the best auntie??? More like the "nerdiest" auntie. I think Claire is really cute and it goes with your ABC theme. I would love that little kid no matter what her name is but....please don't name her Chloe. :) I hear the neighbor always yelling at her dog Chloe....
Alright, there's no way I will EVER use all of my favorite girl names, so here or some....
McLayne or Mclaine Jensyn Clara or Claire Presley I think Ruby is SUPER cute with Latta.
Kindergarten here they come. SO SAD, almost. Oh yes...I've got a bag full of orange vitamins, my kids won't eat them either ;) We were so sick with Ali and Ella. I remember both of us being miserable those first months! LOL.
Our family started in April 2002. We have lived in New Zealand, Las Vegas, Mesa, AZ and soon Fishers Indiana. As you can see, we have two darling and very active little girls that keep us laughing, crying and just plain crazy!
17 comments:
Personally right now I am loving the names Claire, Grace, Addison, and Sophie. Latta sounds good with just about anything. I also love the name Ruby.
Some of the names I think are cute (I don't know if they go with Latta):
Josie
Claire
Ava
Ellery
Shelby
Hazel
Brielle
I love the names of our daughters (obviously) but also love Sarah, Sophie, and Lily. Do you want to end in "y" sound like Allie (even though it is Alisondra) and Brinley? I also like Lila but I am not sure if it goes with Lila Latta, but Lily Latta sounds really sweet. Nicole has borrowed a great name book of mine. You should take a peek at it. It has names suggestions for siblings. Good luck.
i have named 4 girls! ha ha it's hard! You should pick a name that starts with "C"...that would give you a theme (abc's) and it would narrow down the names you have to pick from. Caitlin, Carli, Charlotte (favorite),Cassidy...you get the point! anyway, i had no ryhme or reason to the names i picked for my girls...i just liked them. some of my favs that we didn't use are Olivia (#1, but derek wouldn't do Olivia Oliverson! ;) Kennedy, Reagan, Lilian, Julia, Mallory, Oakley. GOOD LUCK! (i love all my girls names too...Katelyn Grace, Annie Helen, Samantha Claire, Alexis Rae)
another girl! i didn't realize that! how fun. you guys will choose wisely - you always do! :)
I think it is so obvious LAURA LATTA. I can't tell you my favs because what if I decide to have another one and its a girl. Okay you win, I love
JANE, JILL and KATE.
You have may to choose from good luck.
Names are so hard. I saw Angie suggested Olivia... I know you always wanted to name one of your daughters after me! Best of luck. We had the hardest time with our twins. They still didn't have set names until the day they arrived. Looking forward to hearing your choice.
Well I don't have a whole list, just one that I just heard recently...Tacie.
What's the one we came up with when you visited? Now I can't remember it, but I really liked it. You know you'll end up with Claire in the end, though. Now come up with a boy's name for me.
Was is Harlynn?
Michelle! I vote Michelle! Name the new angel after the best auntie in the world. Chooch number two. Chooch starts with a C!!
That little chooch is so BUSTED. the best auntie???
More like the "nerdiest" auntie. I think Claire is really cute and it goes with your ABC theme. I would love that little kid no matter what her name is but....please don't name her Chloe. :) I hear the neighbor always yelling at her dog Chloe....
What about Celia? Celia ______ Latta? She has to have a middle name. She could even be Camille you know.. that starts with a C. :)
I've always liked the name Natalie...
I had a dream last night that we had you guys over for dinner. The spaghetti was delish! I wish you lived closer so we really could get together!
Alright, there's no way I will EVER use all of my favorite girl names, so here or some....
McLayne or Mclaine
Jensyn
Clara or Claire
Presley
I think Ruby is SUPER cute with Latta.
Kindergarten here they come. SO SAD, almost. Oh yes...I've got a bag full of orange vitamins, my kids won't eat them either ;) We were so sick with Ali and Ella. I remember both of us being miserable those first months! LOL.
Happy Last Trimester!
Claire is the name I wanted to name spencer...but he turned out to be a boy! I want it! I guess if you beat me to it though.
By the way: Don't you dare let this pregnacy go by without some preggo pics on the blog. Not fair!
Post a Comment