About 2 weeks ago, Allie, Brinley and I went with some friends to the zoo. It is an awesome zoo and they have great things for the little kids to do. Our only problem was .... it was hot and sweaty!! I think we picked the sweatest day of the summer. Oh well, we had a great time and can't wait to go back!
Allie, Kaitlyn and the infamous "Max" The girls spent all day at the zoo trying to impress him by strutting their stuff, sharing their snacks, and even trying to hold his hand! Allie had to keep reminding Kaitlyn that they had to "Share Max."
Here they are again in front of the huge walrus.
I thought this was such a cute picture of Brinley. She is petting an elephant!

2 comments:
Yay! New updates from the Latta's always make me happy. Sounds like you guys have been having a lot of fun. By the way, you are looking thin, girl! Great pictures. Thanks for updating us on the excitement!
glad you're back! i've missed you! looks like a great zoo.
Post a Comment