Looks like you had a blast! I can't believe how big your girls are getting! That slide show thing is so cool! You will have to tell me how to do it. Take Care!
Super fun! It reminds me of going to Schnepf farms at halloween time. The kids love feeding the animals, even though it sometimes makes me a bit nervous!
Ok, we just went to the Kentucky state Fair this weekend and Indiana's looks way cooler for kids! Next year we'll meet you there! Fun stuff. Oh, and Baylie has that shirt too. Apparently we all have great taste.
The grocery game lets you sign up for all of the stores in your area for just one dollar for the first four weeks. After that, you decide which stores you want to keep and then you pay $10 for one store for eight weeks and $5 for each additional store. Right now, I do two stores-I just kept track of which stores I used the most/had the best deals during those first 4 weeks and then chose from there. Hope that helps!
Our family started in April 2002. We have lived in New Zealand, Las Vegas, Mesa, AZ and soon Fishers Indiana. As you can see, we have two darling and very active little girls that keep us laughing, crying and just plain crazy!
12 comments:
look like allot of fun!!!
well if that is not the cutest thing! and great pics! looks like a fun time.
Looks like you had a blast! I can't believe how big your girls are getting! That slide show thing is so cool! You will have to tell me how to do it. Take Care!
Allie couldn't be any cuter!!! Jack misses her. I think Justin got a job today so we are stuck here in Vegas for a while longer. Oh Well!
Super fun! It reminds me of going to Schnepf farms at halloween time. The kids love feeding the animals, even though it sometimes makes me a bit nervous!
Looks like you guys had a Latta fun!
Samantha has that same shirt that Allie is wearing. I got it at Target for $1.98!
Ok, we just went to the Kentucky state Fair this weekend and Indiana's looks way cooler for kids! Next year we'll meet you there! Fun stuff. Oh, and Baylie has that shirt too. Apparently we all have great taste.
The grocery game lets you sign up for all of the stores in your area for just one dollar for the first four weeks. After that, you decide which stores you want to keep and then you pay $10 for one store for eight weeks and $5 for each additional store. Right now, I do two stores-I just kept track of which stores I used the most/had the best deals during those first 4 weeks and then chose from there. Hope that helps!
Ok, so where are you? Post some new crap sista!
I'm waiting......
yeah, girl. time to post.
Post a Comment