Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Swimming time

Allie begs every day to go to the pool. It doesn't help that everytime we go outside she can see the pool house from our house and she always sees someone walking to the pool. So I gave in, put on my swimsuit and took her to the pool.... don't worry I wont scare you with any pictures of me in a swimsuit!

6 comments:

The Kahumokus said...

The boys wanted to watch this over and over. I think we saw Allie jump into the pool about eight times today. She's a movie star now! I'd be honored if you'd add me to your blog list.

Holly - tutus & turtles said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Holly said...

Give us a call next time you go. . .
Max will be very impressed with Allie's jumping skills.

I need to pay attention to who I am logged in as!

100 Percent Cottam said...

my kids are the same way...all swim, all the time. it's great now that the "big kids" have gone back to school! ;)

Anniebanannie said...

Brinley reminds me of Sammie with her dark hair and chubby tummy.

::MilaMook:: said...

I love those little kids! I can't believe how good Allie has gotten since the last time I saw her swim.