Wednesday, August 29, 2007

My Baby's going to Preschool!

Can you believe that Allie is old enough to go to preschool? Well she is! Yesterday was "Meet the Teacher" day. Allie was so excited. So were Justin and I! It is going to be very exciting to see how much she grows this year.

9 comments:

Nat Lud said...

So I can't believe she is already going to preschool! She will love it. And if she's anything like Brooklynn, you'll love it too! It's a nice break and a great outlet for them. She'll do awesome--I mean, look who her momma is!

The Kahumokus said...

Yikes! Allie has gotten so big. Has it really been that long since I've seen you guys? Your girls are beautiful. I'm glad I found your blog and that you're doing so well.

Laura said...

When it rains it pours. Thanks for all the pics and the update. Looks like all is well in the midwest.

The Baker said...

I can't believe how old are kids are getting. So am I a terrible mom? Jack won't be doing preschool yet....he still insist on wearing on diaper....I don't know what I am doing obviosly!

100 Percent Cottam said...

what a cutie pie! so grown up already.

Anniebanannie said...

How cute!!They grow too fast. A year from now, Olivia will be going to kindergarten. Yikes!

Michelle Randall said...

Wow! You have been busy. I wondered where you were. Not that I can talk...I'm not the best blogger these days. Too much computer time doing the "not so fun work stuff". Your girls are still as cute as ever.

Camille said...

It is crazy they are old enough! Carlaya starts Preschool today actually! How fun.....Allie is looking so grown up and cute these days! Miss you guys....

Teri said...

Hey add me to your list of friends. w-familylife.blogspot.com

By the way. Cute kids!
Teri