Saturday, September 29, 2007

All by myself!

Brinley is growing up so fast. She is starting to have quite an opinion and telling us what she wants with her favorite word "NO." She has also decided that she is big enough to feed herself. She actually has done pretty good. First it was feeding herself breakfast, then spaghetti and now she doesn't want to sit in a high chair, but at the table! When did kids grow up so fast?

4 comments:

Michelle Randall said...

She is getting so big and so much hair! She is cute. Finley is the same way with feeding herself....it's nice sometimes that I don't have to do it, but she is really good at making messes!

100 Percent Cottam said...

lil' smartie! and it's about frakkin time you're back on the bloggin' scene. missed ya!

The Kahumokus said...

She is so cute! I know I've only seen her life from your blog but...my goodness she's growing up fast!

Anonymous said...

Justin
I feel sorry for you. The Cubs lost to the D-backs and that is terriable, but the All-Blacks losing to France, come on man it is Frace. This is the same country that planted trees on the Champs Ellysees so that the Nazis could march in the shade. Feelin your pain
Zach