Lori and her friends booked a room at a "classy" Days Inn just around the corner from the downtown jail. Justin was so helpful in getting them a new room at the Conrad! It worked out great because I was able to hang out downtown with them and have a hysterically fun time. It was almost like being in college again. Maybe I am not so old after all!
Monday, September 17, 2007
Time Out for Women
Indianapolis was hosting "Time out For Women" last weekend. I remember thinking these things were for the old ladies, but it seems that I now fall into that category. We had a great time. Justin's mum came up, my cousin Lori (who I haven't seen in four years) came down with some friends from Michigan and then a few of my friends from our ward came. It was so fun.
Lori and her friends booked a room at a "classy" Days Inn just around the corner from the downtown jail. Justin was so helpful in getting them a new room at the Conrad! It worked out great because I was able to hang out downtown with them and have a hysterically fun time. It was almost like being in college again. Maybe I am not so old after all!
Lori and her friends booked a room at a "classy" Days Inn just around the corner from the downtown jail. Justin was so helpful in getting them a new room at the Conrad! It worked out great because I was able to hang out downtown with them and have a hysterically fun time. It was almost like being in college again. Maybe I am not so old after all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
That sounds like a blast! How 'bout meeting up at Women's Conference in May next year? I've already prepped Willie that I'm taking off!
Sounds like so much fun!! I love your chesser smile!
you OLD freakin' bag, hanging out at deseret book events. sounds just like you! :) hardy har har. i've been wanting to hit one of those, i've heard they're a blast. can i just say how CUTE you look in that pic? you're so much fun!
What a fun time! You make 'Time Out' look cool! ;) Glad you had fun! Thanks for calling the other day. Sorry I haven't gotten back to ya! But it meant a lot!
What a horrible picture of me. I promise that my nose and forehead are not really that big. I had a great time with you. It was so good to see you. I didn't want it to end. Hopefully we can work something out for Thanksgiving. Love Ya,
Lori
Looks like a blast! Hey, I know I asked you this before, but I forgot when are you going to be out west? My hubby may be racing in Vegas soon.
Wish I could have been part of the action!!! Looks like it was awesome!
I love Time out for women! I miss you guys.
Looks like you guys had a blast! I am so glad you got to see each other. Your hair is darling blonder! I can't get over how big the girls look everytime I check your blog. They are so precious! Hope we get to see you sometime in the near future. Since the whole family hates us now, I doubt it, but lets keep in touch!
You don't know me, but I am a friend of Lori's. I just wanted to say that your blog is very cute. I am glad that you enjoyed Womens Conference. I wish I could have gone.
Post a Comment