Monday, September 17, 2007

Nana's Visit

Nana was here and we had so much fun. The girls as always were spoiled with all the love, attention and presents Nana brings. Allie has found a new love for necklaces and Brinley has new favorite word "Nana." Nana got a chance to come with me to the "Time Out for Women" conference and then spent the rest of the week playing outside with the girls, helping out with carpooling and eating!! Our favorite past time. Justin even took us to Handel's, our favorite ice cream shop.

3 comments:

The Kahumokus said...

Too cute! I love visitors, I just wish I had more of them.

100 Percent Cottam said...

hooray for nana! i loved her when i met her in vegas. what a cutie.

::MilaMook:: said...

Wow you guys look like you are having a ton of fun! I love Allie's cheeseball grin...it looks like someone elses photo...Has anyone else noticed that Allie and Danielle have the same cheeseball ham-it-up grin? Brinley is so funny.