i'm pretty sure allie and my annie would get along so great! annie lives for dancing and performing. too bad i'm clueless since i was never into that stuff!!
Our family started in April 2002. We have lived in New Zealand, Las Vegas, Mesa, AZ and soon Fishers Indiana. As you can see, we have two darling and very active little girls that keep us laughing, crying and just plain crazy!
9 comments:
I so proud too!! She did a great job!!
That's the cutest thing I've ever seen. I need to put Baylie in dance just so I can go to the dance recitals!
SO ADORABLE!! I love the way she was singing along also. You went for a dance recital and you also got a choir concert!
Too cute! Great job, Allie.
That is so funny! I am impressed that they can do so well at such a young age!
I was cracking up! Very cute, I wish I could have Jack do that but I think Justin might kill me!
i'm pretty sure allie and my annie would get along so great! annie lives for dancing and performing. too bad i'm clueless since i was never into that stuff!!
hey you did it! the back ground looks great!
Okay this blog makes me want girls way to bad. i love the tutu's!
Post a Comment