Wednesday, December 05, 2007

What happens when a Kiwi marries an American?

THIS!









Notice Allie's lovely costume. A pupu (her Maori skirt), a Raratongan top, and princess shoes! She has great taste in clothes and dancing!

13 comments:

100 Percent Cottam said...

that girl rocks my world! she knows how to get down, for sure!

Holly said...

She has more personality than anyone I have ever known.

Well, maybe anyone I have ever known that I am not related to.

Nat Lud said...

That is so cute! She's got some killer moves! :)

Ineke said...

Dear Dannie
Your Kids are growing up they are pretty and I like to see them on your blog,
you have not changed much since I saw you last, I am in the precess of making a blog on this google blog, it's called Gesina.
Aunt Ineke

Teri said...

Fun to watch! My favorite part is you in the background trying to get her to say something. My kids never quite do what I want when I record...and I am always doing the same thing. I like you hardwood floors. Jealous!

The Baker said...

does she do the whole buldging eyes and stick out her tounge? That is really cute Danielle.

Camille said...

so cute!! I bet this makes Justin proud. Carlaya loved watching Allie dance. Amazingly- she still remembers her!

Lemon Annie said...

Love it! That is adorable. My questionis does she gether moves from her mom or her dad?

Janalyn said...

That's super cute! I love your fall pics too. I'm so glad you guys are having fun times.

The Kahumokus said...

You go girl!

angie said...

i'm thinking my girls would think they had died and gone to heaven if they had those clothes for "dress ups"!! i've been wondering when you were going to blog again. glad you're back!!

Michelle Randall said...

That is so cute! I love the outfit!

The Harris Family said...

Hi Danielle! This is Melanie Spelts Harris! I'm glad you linked to my blog! Your family is so cute! I feel like I haven't seen you in forever! How is Camille? So good to hear from you!