Monday, December 03, 2007

Fall leaves




We are lucky this year to live in a place where we have seasons. My girls had no idea that the leaves change color and fall to the ground! I guess that is what happens when you live in the desert! We loved the leaves falling and the girls enjoyed jumping in them.

This is not a cute picture of me, but it is of Allie. So I will sacrafice for her!

7 comments:

Nat Lud said...

Yay! I have missed seeing what's up with you! You have such adorable girls. I can't wait to see what else you've been up to! Love ya.

Katie said...

Cute pics- I like the black and white! Aren't leaves great toys?

Michelle Randall said...

finally....keep up with the pics. we love to see those cute girls. avery keeps asking if she can go to the park with Allie. She really isn't understanding that Indiana is far away!

100 Percent Cottam said...

whatever! you are cute as can be! and the girls are just adorable.

Anniebanannie said...

There you are! And whatever, don't be so hard on yourself about the picture.

The Baker said...

Finally! I've missed you!

Laura said...

Hey great photos!!! is there snow on the gorund yet?