The party looked so fun. Aubrey watched the slideshow with me and kept saying she wishes she was there. She loved the cake...so did I. I also noticed your home in the background. I love your floor, curtains and that great soft green color on your walls. Good job Danielle. I wish you were here.
Our family started in April 2002. We have lived in New Zealand, Las Vegas, Mesa, AZ and soon Fishers Indiana. As you can see, we have two darling and very active little girls that keep us laughing, crying and just plain crazy!
2 comments:
Now this is what I'm talking about! I'm so glad to see some new stuff. Allie is such a beauty! I love all these pics. And you look great too!
The party looked so fun. Aubrey watched the slideshow with me and kept saying she wishes she was there. She loved the cake...so did I. I also noticed your home in the background. I love your floor, curtains and that great soft green color on your walls. Good job Danielle. I wish you were here.
Post a Comment