Saturday, March 22, 2008

The Orlando Airport


I know it is time to post when my sweet Mother-in-law calls from New Zealand to see if we are home from our trip to Disneyworld. It has been a week, but a very busy week since we got back from SUNNY Florida. We had such an awesome time. The weather was perfect, the theme parks weren't too busy and to top it all off, Donny Osmond told me my kids were "darling!" More on that story later.

So in my attempt to get caught up, we will start with our wait in the Orlando Airport. My parents were on a different plane from us (lucky them) so we had about an hour to kill before their plane arrived. The airport had all sorts of Disney stuff so we decided to take a bunch of pictures. Allie is still asking why Snow White is a Statue and why she is stuck to this bench. It doesn't matter how many times I explain it to her she just keeps asking! Brinley kept looking at Goofy's shoes and saying "phew, phew." I think that means "Ewww... yucky." We are still trying to figure out her language.

6 comments:

100 Percent Cottam said...

oh my goodness, how cute! i can't wait to get all the details!

Shelley said...

Oh, so fun! We wish we could have come along!

Tara Joy said...

So cute. I have never been on a plane with any of my kids. I am sure that had to be tricky to keep them occupied. Glad you arrive dhome safely.

Laura said...

It has been so long since I have seen a pic of Brin. She is so big and cute! I can't belive how much she looks like Allie

Katie said...

Ok, I'm waiting for the Donny story. I think Brinley was saying that Goofy's shoes look like poo-poo cuz they kind of do.

The Kahumokus said...

Wow, and that's just the airport! I can't wait to see it all...