Hope you guys have a great time! I really think that the Latta family (or should I say Mook family) is keeping Disney in business. It seems like you are there every time I turn around. I am jealous! Disneyworld is so much fun.
Our family started in April 2002. We have lived in New Zealand, Las Vegas, Mesa, AZ and soon Fishers Indiana. As you can see, we have two darling and very active little girls that keep us laughing, crying and just plain crazy!
10 comments:
yahoo! can't wait to see the pics!
have a great time!!
Fun! How far is that from you? I want to see lots of pictures!
Fun! I love Disneyworld! We (okay I) really want to go to Disneyland but I want to wait until Austin is just a little bit older. Maybe the fall.
Hey, my favorite Disney song cut out half-way through. Here I am, singing along and it stops. Now I'll never get to be a pretty pretty princess :(
DisneyWORLD? You are awesome? Can't wait to see your trip. (And now maybe you'll blog more. . .He he)
Hope you guys have a great time! I really think that the Latta family (or should I say Mook family) is keeping Disney in business. It seems like you are there every time I turn around. I am jealous! Disneyworld is so much fun.
Okay Miss Latta we can be friends again...I'm a blogger! Whats UP???????
Can't wait to hear the full report!
Hey Danelle those are some really great pictures of your family at disneyworld :)
Post a Comment