Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Check out my Slide Show!

5 comments:

Lemon Annie said...

Wow these pics are priceless! What great memories you will have. That face painting was amazing! I would like to sport the rainbow face to work just to spice things up. Seriously though looks like you had a wonderful time and how great to get to share it with you mom and dad! Love you guys.

Leslie said...

so glad you had such a great time!! Your girls are so cute, that really is amazing face painting...what a great way to get kids to sit still :)

Teri said...

I am jealous. It looks like you had so much fun. Hope things are going great for you guys. It seems like you all are so happy. Your girls are too cute!

The MacPherson Family said...

You are so spoiled. I am jealous. By the way your haircut is so cute!!! What fun.

Janalyn said...

What a great trip! I'm glad you guys got to go. Maya told me the other day, "Mom, you know some days when I'm sad- it's because I just want to go back to Disneyland" It's the happiest place on earth of course!
Sounds like a great sponsored trip. Has your Dad worked with the miracle network or donated or something?
It's fun to see pics of your cutie girls. Brinley is so grown up!