Thank you girls and Danielle the fabulous conductress!, that was SO CUTE!!! I'm no Donny Osmond but I'd have to say that was the custest, bestest internet birthday card ever! Camille and I miss the Latta family like crazy. We can't wait to see you all soon.. hopefully we can take a vacation this summer and you can throw Camille and I a belated birthday party..! That would be awesome. A grande generic birthday celebrating our collective birthdays in July. We can break a piƱata, wear dutch shoes, do mauri dances and everything. I love having new traditions.. it just makes the year that much more exciting!
Tell Alli that I'd love to come to school with her for show and tell. In Fact, we can schedule a conference call or better yet, a video appearance through a computer! I'm just full of brilliant ideas today. I should run for president.., (but then again, I'm kinda busy and my birthday ends in 12 hrs.)
That was cute. I can't believe how much hair brinley is getting. I know I just keep saying that. They're getting so big. Looks like you guys had fun in Florida!
Hey Danielle! What a cute family you have. How are things going? Looks like you all stay busy & are doing well. Hope you don't mind that I've added you to my blog on my friend list. I'd love to catch up!
Our family started in April 2002. We have lived in New Zealand, Las Vegas, Mesa, AZ and soon Fishers Indiana. As you can see, we have two darling and very active little girls that keep us laughing, crying and just plain crazy!
4 comments:
Thank you girls and Danielle the fabulous conductress!, that was SO CUTE!!!
I'm no Donny Osmond but I'd have to say that was the custest, bestest internet birthday card ever!
Camille and I miss the Latta family like crazy. We can't wait to see you all soon.. hopefully we can take a vacation this summer and you can throw Camille and I a belated birthday party..! That would be awesome. A grande generic birthday celebrating our collective birthdays in July. We can break a piƱata, wear dutch shoes, do mauri dances and everything. I love having new traditions.. it just makes the year that much more exciting!
Tell Alli that I'd love to come to school with her for show and tell. In Fact, we can schedule a conference call or better yet, a video appearance through a computer! I'm just full of brilliant ideas today. I should run for president.., (but then again, I'm kinda busy and my birthday ends in 12 hrs.)
I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!
That was cute. I can't believe how much hair brinley is getting. I know I just keep saying that. They're getting so big. Looks like you guys had fun in Florida!
Hey Danielle! What a cute family you have. How are things going? Looks like you all stay busy & are doing well. Hope you don't mind that I've added you to my blog on my friend list. I'd love to catch up!
That singing was cute, but I have to say I think that Brinley's hair took the cake!
Post a Comment