Dear Danille and Justin, I thought to drop you a line. It is nice to see the family and see what you are up to. I like to have a peek every now and than, so I can keep up with what you are doing. My e-mail addie is ipy50@optusnet.com.au I love your page it give a lot joy. Ineke Scott
Our family started in April 2002. We have lived in New Zealand, Las Vegas, Mesa, AZ and soon Fishers Indiana. As you can see, we have two darling and very active little girls that keep us laughing, crying and just plain crazy!
9 comments:
Yes your fam is cute! It's great to see all of ya!
Guess what all systems are down at work and I found out that I can blog from work LOL. I miss you all.
you guys are ADORABLE!!!
Love the fact that you went to a butterfly farm. That would be too fun. Your family is beautiful.
you guys are cute!!
Dude so when are you going to add me to your list of friends.
I can't believe how big Brin and Allie are getting. Very cute indeed!
Dear Danille and Justin, I thought to drop you a line.
It is nice to see the family and see what you are up to.
I like to have a peek every now and than, so I can keep up with what you are doing.
My e-mail addie is
ipy50@optusnet.com.au I love your page it give a lot joy.
Ineke Scott
about rick and kathy...they actually bought their land from my parents!!
Post a Comment