I love having my hair played with, so I talked Allie into playing "Hair Dresser" before quiet time. Well she she got a little carried away and this is what happened! Do you think she has a future in Cosmotology?
Of course she does are you kidding me! She should start her own hair magazine!! Look at that style! :) I sent you an email about the etsy thing... let me know what you think...
I love it! I always talk little people into playing with my hair too and making it sound like it's a treat for them. Good work. She's definitely got a talent. :)
that is so funny! I beg Avery to play with my hair because I absolutely love it. She never wants to. :( So sad. I even offer to pay her, but she doesn't care.
I think she did a great job. She even got the bands in tight. That is quite the accomplishment for a little girl. That is hard even for me. PS- I saw your dad on TV before and after conference for a Cumorah commercial. That was fun.
Our family started in April 2002. We have lived in New Zealand, Las Vegas, Mesa, AZ and soon Fishers Indiana. As you can see, we have two darling and very active little girls that keep us laughing, crying and just plain crazy!
14 comments:
Too cute!! Can she come do my hair, too?
hahaha, awesome!
i love my hair being played with too. you look adorable! i can't believe our kids are getting so big....it's just crazy!
Of course she does are you kidding me! She should start her own hair magazine!! Look at that style! :) I sent you an email about the etsy thing... let me know what you think...
You just look so dang adorable. GO, ALlie!
Hey Danielle! I found your blog on Brooke's. How are things with you? Your kids are adorable, and you look great!
I love it! I always talk little people into playing with my hair too and making it sound like it's a treat for them. Good work. She's definitely got a talent. :)
that is so funny! I beg Avery to play with my hair because I absolutely love it. She never wants to. :( So sad. I even offer to pay her, but she doesn't care.
looking good, lady! :)
Hilarious! I am so glad I have a boy and a bald girl.
great job Allie
Hey, I would pay big bucks to look like that!
I think she did a great job. She even got the bands in tight. That is quite the accomplishment for a little girl. That is hard even for me. PS- I saw your dad on TV before and after conference for a Cumorah commercial. That was fun.
Cute! You guys should have a hair party!
Post a Comment