Thursday, April 10, 2008

The Zoo

Last Saturday it was nice enough to go to the Zoo. We love our Zoo, it has dolphins.

This is the Justin and Allie watching the elephants eat their lunch. Notice how Justin doesn't smile with his teeth? He is trying to hide his braces.... little does he know I have a whole stash of blackmail photos I may just post if he isn't nice!

4 comments:

The Baker said...

when did he get braces? I want to see some pictures of you, didn't you get a new haircut?

Nat Lud said...

Oh, yeah. Totally the no smile. Did it myself!

Johnson said...

We went to the zoo today! I wish we had dolphins. I'm glad you had fun.

Nikki said...

Danielle- Hi. Ethan is still loving soccer, but his game today was a little crazy. One kid on the other team that was a pusher. We actually put him on the 3 year old team again this year, because he was really too young last year. I don't know if you remember, but we snuck him in. It's kind of nice being the oldest and most experienced. By the way, I loved Allie's birthday cake. So cute.