brinley is so cute! avery keeps begging to watch brinley talk on the phone, so i have to start it over and over. finley also loves the phone and always thinks she is talking to daddy. She says "hello daddy".
Our family started in April 2002. We have lived in New Zealand, Las Vegas, Mesa, AZ and soon Fishers Indiana. As you can see, we have two darling and very active little girls that keep us laughing, crying and just plain crazy!
4 comments:
Oh she is getting so big and talking I can hardly stand it!
that is so adorable. hey, and we have similar carpet!
brinley is so cute! avery keeps begging to watch brinley talk on the phone, so i have to start it over and over. finley also loves the phone and always thinks she is talking to daddy. She says "hello daddy".
What a little doll! She is so cute. I can't believe I've never seen her in person. I'm glad we get to keep in touch this way. Your girls are so sweet!
Post a Comment