We are slowly getting used to the humidity of the Midwest. It is so nice in the mornings, but by the afternoon we are hot as can be. These pictures of Brinley sum up how we feel most afternoons!
Finally! Your girls look so cute. We miss you guys. We have also been enjoying some crazy heat. Today when I was driving home from swimming lessons my car said it was 120. I know that was a few degrees higher cuz we were driving on the freeway, but it's not that far off! Aaaahhh! Thank goodness for air conditioning--even though we have already had 2 episodes with our this summer. Post some pics of the house soon. I want to see all the work you and your hubby have been doing.
Just knowing that you are even further away makes me miss you even more, even though I never really saw you much anyway! It's just the thought of it. Your girls are so cute and it looks like you are enjoying your new home!
No problem..I will email it to you. I willp ay for the shipping as well..avery saw your blog and was asking about ally.. i hope your move went well and that you enjoy your new place!
Our family started in April 2002. We have lived in New Zealand, Las Vegas, Mesa, AZ and soon Fishers Indiana. As you can see, we have two darling and very active little girls that keep us laughing, crying and just plain crazy!
10 comments:
nice to see you all alive and really where is it hot? please gril, do you remeber form whence you came?
Finally! Your girls look so cute. We miss you guys. We have also been enjoying some crazy heat. Today when I was driving home from swimming lessons my car said it was 120. I know that was a few degrees higher cuz we were driving on the freeway, but it's not that far off! Aaaahhh! Thank goodness for air conditioning--even though we have already had 2 episodes with our this summer. Post some pics of the house soon. I want to see all the work you and your hubby have been doing.
yep, you need those posicles in that humidity. wish i had some encouraging words, but sadly...you never get used to it! :)
Just knowing that you are even further away makes me miss you even more, even though I never really saw you much anyway! It's just the thought of it. Your girls are so cute and it looks like you are enjoying your new home!
Hi..did you get my last messege. do you still have Avery's pics and medals? I really just care about getting her pics...thanks
No problem..I will email it to you. I willp ay for the shipping as well..avery saw your blog and was asking about ally.. i hope your move went well and that you enjoy your new place!
I totally agree about this crazy humidity out here. Between that and all these yucky BUGS I think I may choose the 115 Vegas heat. . .
Brinley was so chill in the wagon - I would have swapped her places in an instant!
I love the pictures of Ali grooving at her dance recital. She is such a character.
Sorry, I spelled Allie wrong.
cute new banner! i love it!
Post a Comment