So yesterday I was making pizza and Allie turns to me and says "You're a good cooker Mom, you're like Rachel Ray." Ahh thanks Allie. Then she says, "Can you teach me to be a good cooker too?" So needless to say I took the opportunity and this was the results.

Here's how it all started!

Working Hard.

Looking Cool!

Tasting the goods

The finished PIZZA!
Hope you like dried Italian seasoning! Isn't she the best little cooker you've ever seen? (Rachel Ray would be proud.)
5 comments:
Good job Allie. I bet it tasted good, The hat looks great!!
That is hilarious cuz Avery said the exact thing to me today! She has said "You're a good cooker before, but tonight when we were eating dinner she said it again. Too funny. I guess great 3 y/o minds think alike.
How great of you to help/let her do that! I'd love to try a slice of her pizza one day. The pics of Brinley with ? on her head are so precious.
i love that! such a cutie pie.
Good cooker, Mom! Love it. (I'm Natalie Cottam's mom just in case you had no idea who this comment comes from!) Love the pics!
Post a Comment