Thursday, July 05, 2007

Happy 4th of July!

Yes we are alive!!! We are really enjoying our new home and our new life in Fishers, Indiana. We have a great neighborhood and for the fourth they sponsored a "parade." Our parade consisted of walking around the center circle once... in the 70% humidity.... it was enough! It was fun though to decorate our wagon and have a chance to invite some new friends to come. We spent the rest of the evening eating hamburgers and enjoying the company of our new friends! Happy Birthday America!!

3 comments:

Michelle Randall said...

Love the pic of Allie with her finger shoved up her nose! So cute!

100 Percent Cottam said...

cute, cute! glad you're getting settled. can't wait to hear all about it.

Nat Lud said...

look at you, already the popular kid in town! I guess I just suck at making friends. But I'm glad to hear you have found some people to hang out with and stuff. Take care and keep in touch when you can!